We are pleased to invite you to the 13th PanHellenic Symposium of Catalysis, which will be held in Palaios Agios Athanasios, Pella, Greece on October 16-18, 2014.
The aim of the PRES conference is to review the latest development and applications of process integration for energy conservation, pollution reduction and related topics. Industrial experience of the application of any available method is also welcome.
- Process integration for sustainable development
- Energy saving technology
- CO2 minimisation and mitigation
- Combined heat & power, Combined cycles
- Heat exchangers as equipment and integrated items
- Integration of renewables, biomass and energy conversion technologies
- Integrated and multifunctional operations
- Operational research and supply chain management
- Pulp & paper
- Clean technologies - Low emissions technologies
- Sustainable processing and production
- Waste minimisation, processing and management
- Thermal treatment of waste including waste to energy
- Batch processes
- Dynamic, flexible and sustainable plant operation
- Industrial & experimental studies
- Industrial application & optimal design
- e-learning, e-teaching and e-knowledge
- CFD and numerical heat transfer
- Sustainable biofuel production
29 September -02 October 2013
Amathus Beach Hotel
100 Iraklidon Avenue
Ixia 85101 Rhodes
Successfully held the 16th Congress «Process Integration, Modelling and Optimisation for Energy Saving and Pollution Reduction - PRES'13» between September 29 and October 2, 2013 in Rhodes.
The event took place in Building B, at 18/01/2010 2:00pm.