PSDI can provide reliable services on the field of integrating Renewable Energy Sources (RES) and development of hydrogen infrastructures. We offer analysis and advice on how to optimally exploit renewable energy to achieve long term energy security, energy savings and increase sustainability.
PSDI’s experienced personnel can provide a range of services including:
- Project consultancy including cost estimation, feasibility studies, pre-engineering design, project specifications, energy system sizing, selection and integration
- Analysis, design and construction of autonomous power generation stations using RES
- Implementation of hydrogen production and storage infrastructures (from the design to the commissioning stage)
- Extension or upgrade of existing facilities that already utilize RES to increase their capacities or incorporate hydrogen production and storage
- Development of remote monitoring applications for unattended long term operation
PSDI can deliver a range of turnkey solutions for power generation and hydrogen production by integrating renewable energy sources (wind generators and photovoltaic arrays):
- Small scale modular demonstration systems
- Backup power units (with fuel cell option)
- Automated fuel cell systems for small stationary applications
- Hydrogen production station through water electrolysis and long-term hydrogen storage with on site water purification
- Stand alone or grid connected power generation stations
The delivered products are fully automated and equipped with remote management capabilities, including web supervision, on demand data reporting and alarm monitoring. The foundation of each individual project is structured towards optimum operation and minimum maintenance strategies resulting in efficient solutions that deliver long term operational benefits.