- Diploma of Chemical Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece 1992
- Master of Chemical Engineering, Imperial College London, UK 1995
- PhD, Chemical Engineering, Imperial College London, UK 1998
- Optimal Design and Control of Advanced Energy Systems
- Modelling, simulation and Dynamic Optimization of Separation Processes.
- Applications of Mixed Integer Linear and Non-linear Programming.
- N.E. Koltsaklis, A.S. Dagoumas, G.M. Kopanos, E.N. Pistikopoulos, M.C. Georgiadis, "A spatial multi-period long-term energy planning model: A case study of the Greek power system", Applied Energy, 115: 456-482 (2014).
- P. Liu, M.C. Georgiadis, E.N. Pistikopoulos, "An energy systems engineering approach for the design and operation of microgrids in residential applications", Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 91: 2054-2069 (2013).
- C. Ziogou, S. Papadopoulou, M.C. Georgiadis, S. Voutetakis, "On-line nonlinear model predictive control of a PEM fuel cell system" Journal of Process Control, 23: 483-492 (2013).
- G.M. Kopanos, L. Puigjaner, M.C. Georgiadis, "Effcient mathematical frameworks for detailed production scheduling in food processing industries", Computers & Chemical Engineering, 42: 206 (2012).
- G.M. Kopanos, M.C. Georgiadis, E.N. Pistikopoulos, "Energy Production Planning of a Network of Micro Combined Heat and Power Generators", Applied Energy, 102: 1522 (2013).
Phone : +30 2310 994184