The project SatisFactory - A collaborative and augmented-enabled ecosystem for increasing SATISfaction and working experience in smart FACTORY environments - is an EU Horizon 2020 funded project. The kick off Meeting of the project was hosted by CERTH, on January 21-22 January 2015, in Thessaloniki, Greece.
Substituting biofuels for fossil fuels has the potential to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. However, the amount of carbon dioxide generated in the production of the biofuel should not cancel out any relative savings that might result from its use. Second generation biofuels are seen as a solution in this respect, because they are produced from waste products generated from other processes.
We are pleased to invite you to the 13th PanHellenic Symposium of Catalysis, which will be held in Palaios Agios Athanasios, Pella, Greece on October 16-18, 2014.
The aim of the PRES conference is to review the latest development and applications of process integration for energy conservation, pollution reduction and related topics. Industrial experience of the application of any available method is also welcome.
- Process integration for sustainable development
- Energy saving technology
- CO2 minimisation and mitigation
- Combined heat & power, Combined cycles
- Heat exchangers as equipment and integrated items
- Integration of renewables, biomass and energy conversion technologies
- Integrated and multifunctional operations
- Operational research and supply chain management
- Pulp & paper
- Clean technologies - Low emissions technologies
- Sustainable processing and production
- Waste minimisation, processing and management
- Thermal treatment of waste including waste to energy
- Batch processes
- Dynamic, flexible and sustainable plant operation
- Industrial & experimental studies
- Industrial application & optimal design
- e-learning, e-teaching and e-knowledge
- CFD and numerical heat transfer
- Sustainable biofuel production
29 September -02 October 2013
Amathus Beach Hotel
100 Iraklidon Avenue
Ixia 85101 Rhodes